What can you do in theSTEAMtruck?
The STEAM projects are diverse and cover many disciplines.
Equipment available in the STEAM truck:
- Seating and workbench tables for up to 15 attendees and 2 presenter/instructors
- Variety of hand tools located at each bench
- 5 Temperature controlled Soldering stations
- 3 Digital Multi-meters
- Powered electronic breadboard
- 10 Heated Glue guns
- 2 PLA / ABS 3D Printers
- Mini tool drill press
- Shureline mini Lathe and Milling machine
- Dual trace Oscilloscope
- Hand wood and metal saws
- Brother Electric Sewing Machine
- 10 HDMI Video monitors (1 per bench)
- 10 Arduino Nano development boards
- 10 Raspberry Pi development boards
- 5 Dell Windows Laptop PC’s
- 1 Headset Magnifier
- 1000 Watt - Off-Grid battery inverter
- Multiple USB charge sockets
- Drawbot – Marginally Clever drawbot
- Lots and Lots of Drawing, Art, Paper and Craft supplies.
- Inkjet PC printer
- Interior LED lighting
- Air Conditioner, Space heaters and shade tarp for climate control
- Refrigerator, for refreshments and snacks.
- Coffee brewer.
Written on March 28, 2017